Smoke Removal Services From Action Restoration
Fast, Affordable Help for Fire Damage
Even a small fire will leave the odor of smoke locked into your curtains, clothing, carpet and furniture. Smoke soot can stain walls and other belongings untouched by flames. At Action Restoration, we understand these objects are more than just collateral damage—often they are cherished possessions and memories you don’t want to lose.
If your home has been damaged by fire, it is critical to contact a fire restoration expert right away. Action Restoration is available 24/7 to help minimize the cost of smoke and fire damage to your home.
What You Can Do
After the fire has been put out and it is safe to go back into your home, there are some steps you can take to prevent further smoke damage.
- Turn off your HVAC system to avoid sucking smoke into ventilation ducts.
- Point large fans towards open doors and windows.
- Pull soot up with a vacuum held perpendicular to the floor; pressing down could cause staining.
- Clean sooty walls with a dry sponge, followed by a vinegar spray.
- Clean every item that has been affected, no matter how small. Don’t forget about window blinds, light bulbs and the top of window and door trim.
What We Can Do
We’ll arrive at your home within hours, no matter what time you call. Expect the team from Action Restoration to hit the ground running, ready to fix the issues and protect your home from further damage. We’ll provide:
- Prompt evaluation and estimates.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- The careful removal and thorough cleaning of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other objects with smoke or soot damage.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials to ensure a healthy environment.